SIP Server: sip.atu.net.au
Authentication ID / Username: Your supplied
username when you registered your VoIP service.
Authenticate Password: If you are unsure please
contact us on 1300304288.
Registration Timeout: 3600 seconds
If you are having trouble with your VoIP service then
follow the steps below which may assist you.
No Dial Tone
Other things to check.
1. Check if your VoIP Router is on
2. Check that all cords are in the correct placement
3. Check Is the power light on
4. Check that the ADSL or WAN light is light on
5. Power-cycle the device (unplug and re-plug the power
chord)and leave it off for 1 minute
1. Temporarily disable your modem firewall. (If this fixes
the issue then contact your modem manufacturer).
Unable to make or receive
1. Check if you can browse the Internet
2. Check if DND (Do Not Disturb) feature is enabled. Dial *79
3. Try a different handset
4. Are UDP ports 5060 and 16385-20384 open? You will need to
call your modem manufacturer to assist you in opening these
5. Does your modem/router have the latest firmware (call your
modem manufacturer to get assistance).
Are You Having Voice Quality Issues?
1. How fast is your internet connection? *Minimum recommended is 512/128k
2. Try another phone cable or handset
3. Is your handset DECT compatible?
4. Does your modem/router have the latest firmware (call your modem manufacturer to get assistance).
5. Are UDP ports 5060 and 16300-20000 open in your modem? You will need
to call your modem manufacturer to assist you in opening these ports.