Outlook Express 5 Setup
Posted by - NA - on 13 August 2008 06:15 AM
1. Open Outlook Express by clicking it from the taskbar or double clicking from the Desktop. If It is your first time to use Outlook Express you will may skip to step 3. Otherwise Click on Tools and then Accounts.
2. Click on the Add button and then Mail.
3. Enter in your name next to Display name: and then click Next.
4. Make sure you have selected I already have an e-mail address that I'd like to use. Then enter in your email address in the space provided. Click Next.
Note: username is the userID that you specified during sign-up.
5. Select POP3
as your incoming mail server, and enter in the Incoming mail and
Outgoing mail server: mail.atu.net.au
6. Enter in your Account name: The Account name is different for different membership of ISP. Look at table below to find out what your Account name.
Then enter in your Password and as you are entering it each key you press will denote an asterix (*). Put a tick next to Remember password and then click Next.
7. Congratulations - You are now ready to use your email account. Click Finish.