Eudora 5 Setup
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by on 14 August 2008 02:55 AM
1. If it is your first time to open Eudora 5. You will receive a prompt like shown. Click Yes.
2. An introduction will then pop-up. Just click OK.
3. Click Next.
4. Select Create a brand new email account. Click Next.
5. Enter in your name in the space provided and then click Next.
6. The next screen will ask for your email address. Enter it in and click Next.
Note: username is the userID that you specified during sign-up.
7. Then it'll ask for you username, enter in your username and click Next.
8. Select POP as your incoming mail server, and enter in the Incoming mail server as mail.atu.net.au
9. Enter in the same Server address in the Outgoing Server field and then click Next. Make sure there isn't a tick next to Allow authentication.
10. Congratulations - You are now ready to use your email account. Click Finish.